Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Susan Boyle Doll


By UneekDollDesigns.
And Susan is for sale here.


"How I loved watching Susan Boyle on You Tube...I bet my husband and I have watched that video at least 50 or more times... I think it is fascinating how confident she was in front of the somewhat scary Simon Cowell - she didn't seem a bit intimidated!

I told my husband what no one would come out and say was because she was not considered beautiful by worldly standards, and was older to boot, well, she couldn't have been any good could she? I cheered for her over and over when I heard her sing... In fact, I even got teary eyed- why? Because she was showing everyone that beauty comes in different packages, and not to judge something because it isn't carried in a pretty and sparkling package.

In honor of Susan, I creatd my own Susan Boyle character miniature. I had a lot of fun making her, and I hope you enjoy her!"

5 comments:

Katie said...

Now that's awesome! I love watching her sing too...and I cry and get goose bumps every time! She's awesome.....and soooo spunky! I love it!!

Helena said...

I am impressed! your doll look so much like her! And I agree with you 100 percent!

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Thank you for the honor of being on this blog, and for all the kind comments! :)

Sans! said...

I cried every time I watched her too. Bravo for the tribute!

toytheatre said...

Wow, that looks just like her!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin