Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two Or Three Things!

Hello everyone!

I've got a couple of things to say today. :)

1. Thanks of course, to the people who have been submitting photos or letting me put their photos up. I'm a little short on submissions right now, so I'd love it if you'd send me some! I don't know you exist to ask you, especially if you don't have an Etsy shop. You certainly do not need to be an 'artisan' to submit things to this blog, I know that 'ordinary' miniaturists can make fantastic things too. I do ask that your photos are clear and of good quality. I might post a tutorial on the sorts of things I want, later on, or find one online that covers everything. If I 'reject' your photos on that basis, please do not take it as any sort of commentary on what it is a photo *of*.

Interesting model railway layouts and other 'related' miniature hobbies photos are also very welcome to be submitted- they won't be put up all the time, but an occasional set of photos for other scales would be interesting I think!

2. Thanks to those participating in the competition! I *do* need you to reply to the competition entry however, with what you've done that's pointsworthy. I really want to make this blog as popular as possible with miniaturists and non miniaturists alike! If you have suggestions on how I can do that, feel free to share.

3. If you missed it before, there's a link on the side of the blog, where I'm trying to create a forum for people to be able to find other miniaturists to have as online or real life friends! Miniaturists of any scale.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin